Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

holy shit

wow, dudes, I wuz gonna say something... but then there wuz the fucking shitting puking cum shot in the eye socket totally wrong freaked me out storm that pushed it so over the top that I just had to say ... holy shit. Like the fecal matter of god himself falling from the sky for forty days and forty nights with no boat full of animals. We all drown in shit. Congratulations for bringing us one step closer to the end of all humainty. fuckers

If Trees Could Speak If Trees Could Speak

wow

this obviously means a lot

*Hyperanimation! Pilot *Hyperanimation! Pilot

nice

when I saw the title "Hyperanimation" I was expecting one of those cartoons that makes no sense and hurts your face to watch... this one did make sense ... very funny stuff and it rewards multiple viewings ... the cops seem to be based on Mario and Luigi, am I right? Yah, I'll be watching for episode #2!

GunBooster responds:

Yep, correct!

(It's harder to tell, but the detective is based off of Detective Gumshoe from Phoenix Wright...)

Grab a Drink Grab a Drink

congratulations

good to see you broke the top 5
it was a good cartoon
but I wish it was longer

Outlaw pt.1 Outlaw pt.1

good stuff

yah, I like the set up. I hope the story continues ... for real ... I've seen so many "to be continued" that never have an episode two ... keep it up .... or try to make an ending.

The TV Commercial The TV Commercial

yup....

it's good stuff ... good animation and characterization but .... they don't do weather warnings and stuff during commercials just for that reason. They interupt the show itself because companies pay a lot of money for commercial time, that's the whole reason the show exists, to make money, and if the commercial is interupted the network would have to give back that money .... basically, point is .... the kruX of the joke doesn't work for me so .... 6 out of 10 ... sorry

ConAir responds:

Yeah if you followed my Info button it basically explained what my reasoning was behind that. Originally, it was supposed to be a commercial that cuts off the Pierce & Pierce commercial but using a real life commercial or making it at least LOOK like a real-life commercial really took away from the whole feel of the movie so I decided to go with the Weather alert. The reason it's a weather alert is because it just adds to the whole ridiculous-ness of the idea in the first place and I thought it packed more of a punch and would help (most) people get the joke a little better than if it was just a regular old commercial.

Clamels in The Corner Clamels in The Corner

heh heh

Just the response to the negative reiews is HILARIOUS! "20 bucks I won't" ... heh heh heh ... some people are too serious .... you go, grill (i know wut I said)

PatriotClock responds:

catbrush responds:

Woah...

The Skick The Skick

scary

that guy was scary, all skeletonized and creepy! Very nice ... very good visual illustration of the concepts! ROCKON!!

Bambee Bambee

fucking love it

this cartoon is so fucking fucked up I almost fucking fucked myself. I liked the fucker with the fuck fuck. GREAT STUFF!!